About Serviced Cloud
To make sure we stay focused on our mission of helping businesses reap the benefits of cloud technology, Serviced Cloud sets out clear promises to spell out what we aim to provide.
Who are we?
Serviced Cloud is a close knit and highly professional team of technology professionals that are evangelists for cloud solutions. This is because we believe the benefits are unrivalled by equivalent on-premise approaches to provisioning business technology.
The business benefits of the cloud are regularly highlighted in the press and deliberated in boardrooms. Cloud technology is a topic about which the vast majority of business leaders are likely to have more than a passing interest.
Based in the heart of London in Canary Wharf, Serviced Cloud was incorporated in 2009 with a clear and simple vision. We are dedicated to helping business leaders find the best way of successfully adopting cloud technology in their businesses. We offer best of breed Hosted Cloud Services in our ISO27001 London data centres, and help clients to create their own Private Cloud systems in their own offices or data centres.
Our friendly and professional engineers and consultants have extensive experience, proven track records and 'can-do' attitudes. We offer independent advice but partner with the leading cloud technology companies to ensure seamless support. We are serviced focused; our client’s satisfaction is paramount.
- Seek out and embrace new technology
- Invest in our own business and continually strive to improve our skillsets
- Work as closely as possible with our clients to help them achieve their long term business goals
- Be friendly and approachable whilst maintaining a high standard of professionalism and reliability.
- Provide such a high level of service that our clients will be eager to recommend us
- Be accountable and transparent
We aim to provide:
- The latest technology
- Maximise asset utilisation
- Cost savings & predictable budgets
- Operating efficiency
- The ability to work from anywhere
- High availability and resilience for Business Continuity
- Increased levels of security
- The required level of network security to let your business meet FCA and other required regulations
Learn why Scancoming choose us
Market Leading Destination Management Company
I like the can-do attitude of this business, & feel reassured that I have found a solid business partner...Read case study
Talk to us today
Find out why we're a better choice for Cloud Solutions
Fill out the form below or give us a call on 0207 093 6020